We’ve had to make some changes to ensure that you and your little ones are safe, but we are confident that you will enjoy the benefits of reduced capacity and extra cleaning measures:
- Our session times have changed to allow us to increase cleaning time between sessions; all surfaces will be disinfected and we will swap out the toys & props for sanitised ones, giving you peace of mind to visit on any of our time slots.
- In addition to enhanced cleaning between the sessions, staff will be sanitising high contact points throughout the session as well as carrying out a more thorough end of the day clean.
- Our centre and toys are regularly treated with an antimicrobial coating that kills pathogens, providing an added level of long lasting protection.
- In accordance with government guidance, adults will need to wear a face-covering for the duration of the session, unless you’re enjoying a drink or snack with your child, in which case it can be temporarily removed. Our friendly team will be wearing visors to ensure that we can still greet you with a smile!
- Measures are in place to enable social distancing.
- We ask that everyone uses hand sanitiser upon entry to our venues, and we have further sanitising stations around the centre for use during your session.
- We will be operating a cashless system and where possible request that you make contactless payments.
- We ask that you supervise your children to assist with social distancing and to prevent them from mouthing toys, however, we appreciate that little ones can be quick and therefore if they do mouth anything, please place it into our ‘wash box’ as soon as they finish playing so that we can quickly clean and disinfect ready for other children to enjoy.
- We will be collecting telephone numbers for track and trace which will be held securely for 21 days and then destroyed.
- If you, or a family member, displays any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you postpone your visit.
- We ask all guests to please respect each other, our employees and to follow our onsite guidance on maintaining good hygiene and a safe distance between households.
- Some items such as the play makeup have been removed to avoid encouraging children to touch their faces and we have removed any costumes that need to be put on overhead. We have also reduced the toys to reflect the reduction in capacity and to allow for a more thorough clean.