Little Street is an award winning children’s leisure facility, operating since 2014. As the UK’s first dedicated role play centre for under 7’s, we have ‘awakened the imagination’ of thousands of young children across the South East.
Children and parents love our unique play centres, where every detail is designed to inspire; developed with input from Early Years Practitioners, we incorporate learning opportunities for children throughout; providing an educational, fun and safe play environment.
Our Sales figures reflect the vast popularity that we have achieved in a short time. Our reputation has grown, and due to high demand, Little Street began franchising in 2017. We now have six Little Street venues, with further projects in the pipeline.
WHAT DO YOU GET AS A FRANCHISEE?
- Assistance on site selection, lease negotiation and location design
- Project management of premises and play centre fit out.
- Use of the Little Street trademarks
- Comprehensive operations manual
- Website and booking system with full IT support
- Initial and ongoing training in all aspects of managing your business
- Branded promotional material, along with sales and marketing support
- Guidance on staff recruitment and training
- Continued support on all aspects of your business
As franchisees own their franchised centre we believe they will have a vested interest in maintaining the high standards and reputation of Little Street and will benefit directly from their hard work as their business grows.
Independent research shows that franchising is a very strong business model for franchisees, with the Natwest /British Franchise Association 2018 Franchise Landscaping survey, reporting that 93% of all UK franchisees are profitable.
Whilst the Little Street franchise model has been approved for funding by several banks, franchisees need a minimum of £25,000 personal investment.
If you would like to receive our franchise information pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the area in which you are interested in opening a Little Street franchise.