Little Street is an award winning children’s leisure facility, operating since 2014. As the UK’s first dedicated role play centre for under 7’s, we have ‘awakened the imagination’ of thousands of young children across the South East.
Children and parents love our unique play centres, where every detail is designed to inspire; developed with input from Early Years Practitioners, we incorporate learning opportunities for children throughout; providing an educational, fun and safe play environment.
Our Sales figures reflect the vast popularity that we have achieved in a short time. Our reputation has grown, with visitors travelling up to 60 miles to our original play centre in Frimley. Due to high demand, Little Street is now offering an exciting franchise opportunity to dynamic individuals wishing to become part of a growing national brand.
WHAT DO YOU GET AS A FRANCHISEE?
- Assistance on site selection, lease negotiation and location design
- Project management of premises and play centre fit out.
- Use of the Little Street trademarks
- Comprehensive operations manual
- Website and booking system with full IT support
- Initial and ongoing training in all aspects of managing your business
- Branded promotional material, along with sales and marketing support
- Guidance on staff recruitment and training
- Continued support on all aspects of your business
As franchisees own their franchised centre we believe they will have a vested interest in maintaining the high standards and reputation of Little Street and will benefit directly from their hard work as their business grows.
Independent research shows that franchising is a very strong business model for franchisees with the British Franchise Association 2015 Annual franchise survey reporting that 97% of all UK franchisees are profitable.
Whilst the Little Street franchise model has been approved for funding by several banks, franchisees need a minimum of £25,000 personal investment.
We are currently updating our Franchise Pack, to register your interest please email email@example.com and we will send you the information once available (January 2019).