We kindly ask you to follow our simple rules to ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable visit to Little Street.
1. Little Street does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children within the premises, therefore all children must be supervised by a responsible adult/guardian at all times.
2. Please remove shoes before entering the play space.
3. Adults and children must wear socks at all times.
4. No food, drinks or chewing gum should be taken into the play space.
5. Play is restricted to an 85 minute allocated play session.
6. Customers who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not visit the centre for 48 hours.
7. Fighting, bullying and abusive language will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave without refund.
8. For health and safety reasons, in the unlikely event of an accident or injury occurring, please immediately report it to a member of staff.
9. Upon leaving the building please ensure that any Little Street property is left behind.
10. Little Street cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to personal property during your visit.
11. Tickets are non-refundable. 24 hours notice is required for session transfers.
12. Prams & buggies are NOT permitted inside the play centre, a secure pram shelter is provided outside or in the lobby entrance.